Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

April 20, 2011

the cake

The first time I became a teacher, I thought of teaching and paycheck. But as time goes by, I realized that paycheck is not as important as my students. I devoted my life to teaching.

The bonding and relationship between me and my kids becomes closer and closer every each day. I could sense that. Bila kita ikhlas, mesti kita enjoy bekerja. Right?

And I received so many things from them. From letter saying thank you, to the cutest pencils ever..let alone the cutest drawings and scribbles they gave me. And one thing that makes me want to cry and never forget is the cake. 

Terima Kasih Cikgu (Thank You Teacher)
And it happened last Monday. Thank you to you too my dear Hannah for the cake. It's so lovely. Teacher loves it so much!

Good night peeps.

Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: