Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 23, 2010

Sentap!!

I browsed through one of my friend’s photos in Facebook. Only one word that came out from my mouth.. Astaghfirullah. Sentap mak! Of course la sentap you olz!! Gambar cium mulut bagai, dengan aksi smoking bersama kekasih...Tak kisah la kan kau nak buat apa pun, tapi I don’t think it’s good to make it public. Like the whole world could see them. Kalau orang macam mak yang tengok, tak pe lagi..what if your parents? Tak ke hancur luluh hati orang tua tu tengok anak yang patut mendoakan mereka jauh terpesong dan hanyut dengan godaan syaitan? Wah..ustazah you olz!! I’m not saying that I’m a good perfect Muslim. But at least, I’m trying to become one of those. Usaha tangga kejayaan..tak gitu?

Sekarang ni ramai antara kita yang beragama Islam hanyalah Islam pada nama. I admit that, in this modern world, adalah sukar untuk kita mengamalkan cara hidup seorang Islam yang soleh or solehah. I admit that it’s not easy. Challenges and obstacles are everywhere! Mak pun kadang-kadang tewas but thank god I’m still on the right path. Alhamdulillah.

Sambung balik pasal kes sentap ni. Memanglah hak anda untuk meletak gambar-gambar sekalian sebab it is your account, but dah hilang ke malu pada diri anda? A Malay, A Muslim..Astaghfirullah...astaghfirullah.. Tapi anda seperti mahu show off dan you are very proud of it. Simpan sorang-sorang sudah..Hai...mak memang tengah sentap ni nolks. Thank god I had this little room of mine to let out my displeasure. Pardon me for that.

Do we need to be proud of the sins that we had committed? I think repent could be best replaced that “proud” word. Hello, we don’t know when our last day to live is and everyone of us will be called to deal with death as part of our lives. Tak takut mati ke you olz?? Astaghfirullah. .Lantaklah..korang dah besar panjang pun..I only can pray for you, hoping that one day you will be showered with hidayah and will be a better person. Pesanan ringkas dari penaja : Sama-samalah kita berdoa untuk diri kita sendiri dan orang lain. Allah kan maha pemurah...

Entry ini bukanlah untuk mengumpat ataupun bergossip sakan you olz! Niat hanya sekadar mahu berkongsi.


Nota kaki: Takutnya nak mendidik anak in future nanti. Ya Allah, kuatkan iman ku. Amin.


Hugs and kisses,




2 babbles:

Minty Mints said...

i came across a video on youtube showing a young malay couple kissing on public, right in front of the pavilion to be exact. it's really disturbing and embarrassing! they've become a lot more daring nowadays. i wonder what will happen in the next few years...

Akmar Amon said...

dear stranger, i'm totally agree with you. They seem so proud of doing such embarrassing things. And I'm afraid it's getting even worst in the future.