Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 25, 2010

24th November 2010

I just reached Dilla's place after fetching him at Wisma BERNAMA. It was my first time going there. Alhamdulillah. I didn't get lost. Google really helps me a lot. Thanks Mr. Google. I owe you a lot! Hehe.

I was worried because his phone was running out of battery. How am I supposed to know whether he'd already arrived or not? So I have to use my super so-called psychic power. It was 9.30 p.m. and I went straight to my destination and arrived there within half an hour. Phew! Living in the city had really improved my driving skills. Again, alhamdulillah.

Anyways, I never knew that Wisma BERNAMA area was quite "scary" at night. So I asked politely to the guard there, hoping that he will let me park my baby in. Dah habis comel muka mak you olz...Alhamdulillah dapat. Dah macam staff kat situ plak kan....Nearly 1 hour I'd been waiting for him..Like always, sempat beramah mesra dengan pak cik guard tersebut. Asalkan boleh je ko ni Joyah...huahuahua..Lantak...kau ade??=p

I was like jumping bila si dia sampai!!!Tengok dia sihat dah cukup dah u olz!! Then I drove him back. Sempat menyinggah di NZ Garden Cafe. Sian baby tak makan lagi....Thanks dear cause dah memantapkan lagi skill side parking I...huahuahua.

Nota kaki: This entry should be posted on the he came back. But I was asleep while typing.

Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: