Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 09, 2010

Random thoughts.

Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently and sorry for not being a good blogger lately. Yeah, I admit that. My life has turned out to be more hectic than ever. I have so many workloads to be settled before the school holidays. And I have double workloads waiting for me next year. That’s a promise. Sigh~

Actually I would love to write every single thing that happened in my life. You know why? It’s because writing is the best way for me to satisfy the urge of expressing anything from random feelings and thoughts to my mixed-up emotions. I’m one of a kind who loves to share my wild imaginations and my ramblings. But like I said, it’s not easy to make my private life public. There’s a limit and I have to make sure that I won’t go too far. (Even though sometimes I did, pardon me)

Oh yes. Something that I really hope won’t happen just happened yesterday. Every day, every time I finished my solat (prayers) I will ask Allah for my safety. But He gave me that critical situation yesterday. Alhamdulillah, everything was fine. Thanks to my neighbour for helping me to get rid of that snake. Yes, I repeat SNAKE. Mak sangat geli dengan makhluk tersebut okay you olz? Sekian. Don’t want to talk about it. I’m phobia.

Urgh!!I’m starving!! Padahal dah makan kot tadi. Nasi, kuew tiaw...Now still starving. Need to find something to eat. Wah...berkesankah jamu tersebut? Hope lepas ni badan mak montok la hendaknye..Baru mengancam pakai kebaya. Kuikuikui.

Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: