Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 10, 2010

I just couldn't stop being gediks...haha

I am now in a situation where emotions and sensitivity are heightened. Don’t you get it? It means I am putting more thoughts into ways to say “I miss you “is needed. Again, he went out for an outstation. Alhamdulillah he’d already arrived safely at Jerteh, Terengganu. 5 days will make me suffer, that’s for sure.

The stress of this so-called long distance relationship is sometimes not so easy on me. Communication is needed to keep our relationship healthy. But how? He’s busy and I don’t want to be a jerk, who doesn’t understand his situation. Mak bukan budak kecik yang perlu merengek here and there you olz! But it can be really difficult for me to walk the fine line between showing him how much I care about him and being too needy. Owh..someone please help me to guide me between the line.

Seriously, I miss him like a flower misses rain. Like the sun misses to shine during rainy days. If I don’t control this feeling, I will probably go insane. Mr. Boify, I told you before that when we don’t get to talk or text, I will definitely miss you. And I realize it more of the time. I just don’t know how to explain it. It seems like my day is incomplete. And forget about the pain that I go through. It likes my heart was being pulled out by a troll!! Or maybe by a Frankenstein kot..Haha!

I shouldn’t act this way. Hey...I’m a grown-up remember? So, instead of me, dwelling on the downside of my so-called long distance relationship, why not I try to find a more positive way to twist that gediks “I miss you” into a more matured “I can’t wait until we’re together again” message? So that the “missing you” portion of the message won’t be overlooked and hopefully he will appreciate that being missed is making me long for the day that I’m reunited. Betul tak you olz???

Owh..nampaknya mode gediks malam is increasing rapidly you olz. I just couldn’t help myself to stop thinking about him. Baby, my prayers are for you to come back soon. But now, as the time ticks by, I can only sit and wait for you to come back. To miss you is to love you baby. Take care my love. I just can’t wait to meet you again.

What more important is that..I hope you do feel the same way too.

I am not sound so pathetic, am i? Bonne nuit.

Hugs and kisses,



0 babbles: