Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 16, 2010

This is not the end..

I have to keep reminding myself that this crisis, this feelings won't last forever. Well, hopefully. Oh, good morning, by the way.

Apparently, I found myself so lonely being in the middle of this situation. I'm really hoping that I could get myself through this as soon as I can. Perhaps before my routine starts tomorrow. InsyaAllah.

By the way, I'm wondering why in this world, some people could neglect some of their friends? I mean in the beginning, they were so closed together but at the end, when something bad occurred, rejection happened. They will remove you from their friend's list. They will block you from anything. Like they are unaccessible. Like they were dead. For me, this action is just showing me that you are childish. Hurm...just stop thinking about this, dear self. I still have so many friends out there. Chill out!!!!!!!!

Need to take shower. I'll be back to the hell of heaven today. Pray for my journey.

p/s: Chop...macam jauh sangat je kan? Haha.






Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: