Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 17, 2010

Benda ini cool!!

Remember that I keep telling myself that everything is going to be okay? Well...Alhamdulillah. Things are back to normal after that major arguments. If it's meant to be, then InsyaAllah..it's meant to be.

Right now I'm at the TPM cafe, waiting for him to finish his work. I really need to see him. Why? Because he'll be off to somewhere that is miles away from Malaysia for a week. I'll be missing him so much for sure. And I bet he's going to feel the same way too. Tomorrow he'll be going to the Celcom Center to activate his roaming service. He said if he doesn't activate the roaming, he won't be able to send me any messages. A week will be like a year for us. Urghh...But don't worry. I don't mind if he couldn't sms me while he were there. I'd already gave him 7 lollipops. A lollipop for a day when he thinks about me.

Just now I went to Giant after school,like always, groceries shopping. I stumbled into something that can be labelled as cool. It's the travelling toothbrush!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think it's useful for my next year bigger plan!!!

Cool kan?
Best..best!!
Dah macam pisau lipat plak aku tengok bende nih...hihi..

Okaylah.. Got to go...

Hugs and kisses,

2 babbles:

den said...

haha.. bondo ni memang cool.. den pun nk boli satu lahhh... mueheheh

Akmar Amon said...

sgt cool..mmg suke benda compact nih..senang nk bawak g travel....