Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 18, 2010

Photoshoot- Part 2

I'm full..I ate like there's no tomorrow. Owh..maybe I'm too worried thinking about something. Hmm..As you all know, he'll be off tomorrow morning. I mean early in the morning. I wish I could send him to the airport but he refused. He's worried about my safety driving alone. It's okay dear. I'll be waiting for you.

Well...work routine has started. Workloads are waiting for me..Urgh...I could feel that raya mood is slowly fading away. But hey, I'm super happy today.. why?? Shhhh...let it be a secret.

Anyway, here are some of the photos during my second photo-shoot.

The green, green grass...

The so-called model is already tired!!

I love this photo so much!!!!!!!!!Credits to the photographer!



Waiting..

Sampin yang telah berjahit itu.....

Balik kampung!!!!!!!!!!!



I like this one too=)

Also this one too!

Photographer: My one and only, Zaffan Zaini
Location: A garden nearby the Bukit Jalil Bus station

P/S: More photos at photographer's FB.


Hugs and kisses,

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

your pictures are absolutly darling!!

Akmar Amon said...

thanks!