Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 15, 2010

It's the risk that I take...

I told myself to stop doing things that eventually might make me cry. Indeed, I did it again. No matter how many times it will break my heart into pieces, no matter how hard my heart refused to stop crying, I will do anything just to please someone that I really care.

I sat down and took a deep breath, trying to help myself to calm down. Think, think and keep on thinking. Do you think that my life would end when you broke my heart into pieces? Do you think that I couldn't make it through? No dear..of course not. I'll make it through. I just need some times..that's all..Besides, this isn't the first time...huh?

So it's your birthday yesterday. But not exactly a happy day for me. I can't believed for all this while I poured my heart out to you, I try my best to give you the best on your birthday but this is what I get back. I'm not trying to bring back the past..but there are certain things from the past that's hard for me to let go. I don't know why. It's indescribable.

I talked to my beloved Dilla just now. Hey, I really need someone to talk to. Who else if not her?Thanks for the courage you gave me..and of course, some good advices. I realized that sometimes I've neglected few of your advices..but believe me, you make me feel alive. Thank you friend.

So many times...Don't know what's wrong with me..My tired mind speaks and keep on telling me that it's the risk that I take by loving someone too much. I just need someone that could cheer me up.

Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: