Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 14, 2010

After a long pause...

Phew!! At last I managed to update my blog after a long silence. Sorry, sorry and so sorry. I'm facing a technical problem now...or in other words, I need to feed my broady-bandy. Then it will behave normally. I promise to get over it soon. Real soon.

Oh gosh!! So many things inside my mind right now. I just don't know where to start. It has been 2 weeks since I left this little room of mine. Hurmm...where to start?? Oh yes, first of all, a very Happy Hari Raya I wish to all of my Muslim readers. Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Hurm...what's next? Oh, remember my post about that sampin story? I did meet him at the bus station. And guess what? He brought the wrong sampin!!! Aiyak!!!! Then what we did was.....photo-shooting!!!!! We took a few photos around the garden nearby the bus station. Thanks baby, I love all the photos. It was superb!!!

Anyway, how was your hari raya?? Mine was superb!! Like the previous years. This year we managed to make a surprise to mom and dad with the new sofa. Thanks to my bro..he called himself "Eric Ling", brother of the famous Eric Leong.. Haha! Then on the third raya, I went to his grandma's house. Yay!!! Meet his grandma, mom and some of his relatives. Hmm...I really miss my grandma. For me, Raya is not complete without a grandma. I would love to hug his grandma but..wouldn't it be too obvious if I did that???? What will his mom think about me? So gediks! But seriously, I wish I had a grandma....Okay enough. Let's move to the best part of the story. I managed to kidnap his sisters!!!Yes!! Berjaya juga akhirnya membawa adik-adik ke rumah!! After beraya, we headed to Melaka, jalan-jalan cari pasal there. Penat tapi happy..lagi-lagi part naik beca. Haha.

Oh, semasa sedang driving, the unexpected someone called me. Sorry sebab tak jawab your call, as I was driving at that time. It's not that I don't want to pick any call from you, ya. And sorry for not replying your sms. No credit lor.. Haha.

Okay then. Got to go now. Will continue as soon as I settle my prob with broady-bandy.

p/s: Owh..look at the date!!! It's his birthday!! Happy birthday sayang..Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki...Love ya!

0 babbles: