Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 22, 2010

Yes, he's not perfect.

But for me he is perfect. He may not be a romantic guy that every girl wish for. He may not be the sweetest guy I've ever met. He may not be a rich guy, driving an expensive car and wearing branded outfit from top to toe. No, he's not. He's just an ordinary guy. But he did steal my heart with his smile and his kindness.

After all , love is not about finding a perfect person. It is about seeing an imperfect person perfectly. Sayang, for me, you will always be the perfect one. I love you and nothing is going to change it. And I will never ask for more than your love, dear.

I hope that Allah will show us the way to the happiness ever after. Amin.


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: