Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 23, 2010

I am . . . . .

now trying to reorganize myself. Oh, not to forget, also trying hard to make myself happy. Have to forget about something for a while because that something is killing me. That something makes me suffocated. That something makes me crazy!!!!!!!

Oh, this is not about my workloads, or school or anything related to my beloved students. No, not at all. It's about something else. I mean that something.

Dear self, be strong again. I know you're not strong enough, but I know that you can put some efforts to make yourself strong again. Please don't burden yourself with that something..why? because you will end up crying the whole night. Like yesterdays.

Dear self, I promise to bring you back home this weekend. Stop hoping for that moment. He won't even ask you out. Stop hoping. Stop dreaming. Let's go back home and catch up with the family. Okay?

Oh dear self, this is so not you. Please bring me back the strong Akma. Immediately.


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: