Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 20, 2010

Good night all!

Wow! Mr. Times fly faster then I thought. It is already 10th of Ramadan, 20 more days for that day. Alhamdulillah..I hope that you guys put more effort to be the righteous person, Insyaallah.

Indeed time flew very fast. It has been 5 days now and I'm still trying my best to get use with the environment and the school task, plus, to love the school. On the first day, I felt a little bit awkward. This school is totally different with the one where I did my practical. Totally different. Maybe I need more times to settle down. And more strength. Okay..no more story about my work. Or else, I will get a headache.

Hmm....I really need a therapy now. I mean a soul therapy, to be exact S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!!!!Oh yes, I need a new sandal. A comfort one. Clarks maybe? Crocs? No...not a Crocs. Hush Puppies, maybe? But whatever it is, I need to wait for my first paycheck..which is in three months from now. Haih~ have to suffer for a moment. No shopping for raya..sad..sad...soooo sad!!

By the way, I feel so happy about that thing. Ya Allah, please open his heart and make everything going on smoothly. Next year is just around the corner, by the way...... I hope so. Sayang, you may not be a romantic person. But you ARE romantic in your own way. That's why you are so sweet like a cherry pie, dear!

Okay then..need to go to bed now. I'm working tomorrow...sekolah ganti maaa!!!!!!!!!!! Good night everyone. Take care!


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: