Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 04, 2010

I want a guy......

  • who can wrestle with me and let me win...
  • who I can talk to about anything...
  • who puts my cold hands in his warm hoodie pockets...
  • who let me use his sweatshirt for a pillow...
  • who says I LOVE YOU and means it...
  • who will kiss me in the rain, in the sunshine, and in the snow...
  • who calls me unexpectedly...
  • who realizes that I say things but don't always mean them...
  • who I can go swimming with on hot days...
  • who can tell me his problems and let me help...
  • who will kiss me and tell I'm beautiful...
  • who will always be by my side when I need him...
  • who simply be mine to hold...
Hugs and Kisses,

2 babbles:

Unknown said...

Mohd Syazwan likes this... Hope u will find 1, or already found 1, or in a process knowing 1, whichever it is...

Akmar Amon said...

well...hopefully..anyways, thanks=)