Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 06, 2010

Change

Have you ever woke up in the morning and gave a pause for a moment, thinking what life is all about...what will happen to you today...are you going to have luck or are you going to have a bad day or are you going to be left out? While people was busy doing what was written on their schedule, there was me, still thinking about the ups and downs, pinks and blues, the circles and the squares of life.

This morning I had a moment when I looked and felt something. Did I missed something for all these years? The only problems that I had was there were too many of "ifs" and "whys", mingling around in my ocean of emotions. My face crinkled. Stop making that stress face, you just increased the number of pimples on your face, you silly.

I hate don't like when he wants me to tell him how to make things normal again. I mean that wasn't one of my favourite question that I have to answer. Seriously, I do want to make things to be normal again. For how long our boat has to sail on a rough and wild ocean? We need a get back to where we belong. I love you and I know you love me too.



So I learned something from what had happened to both of us. Express ourselves, our feelings and our desires. Don't hold back and let go. Pause to reflect then move on because time and tide waits for no men. Empty your heart from arrogance because this life is not all about us, there are a whole lot of other things that matter out there. Life is about giving back, about others, about sharing.

As time passed by, I should realized that we'd grown up. And so do our relationship. We have to treat each other like adults. Understand each other feelings. Don't let your past control our relationship. Dear, let's move on and start everything all over again. I will never ever trying to screw up your life honey like what she said. You have to know that sometimes being cynical doesn't mean one is being egoistic and such.

And to whom it may concern,
Thanks for forcing me into a lot of things that I should stop doing. I'm now seeing things brighter and brighter and less mediocre. You make me realized one thing that is for sure..I made a mistake..a huge mistake in choosing you as my so-called best friend. And mistake cannot be corrected by making another mistake.

It seems like all my 'ifs' and 'whys' are flying away. And I have to start a new chapter in my life...And it is CHANGE & MOVE ON..

Oh yes, something happened for me yesterday. And I'm happy for what I've got. Syukur, Alhamdulillah.


Hugs and kisses,





0 babbles: