Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 08, 2010

I Love You, Mom.

Mak, Ibu, Mom, Mummy, Mother, Mama.....no matter what, the meaning are all the same. It refers to someone who had sacrificed everything for her children. Whenever Mother's Day is celebrated I always remember how my mom raised us to be what we are and to be who we are. Even though time has not been too kind as to give us the best in life, we learned to be simple and to live a simple life just like what our parents has taught us.

My mom is a simple woman, who loves her family so much. She is the most caring person in the universe. I learned a lot from her..from doing the house chores to cooking to how to become a person- a better person. I love her so much. Nothing in this world could replace my mom's love and care. I really love her so damn much!!

Mom, Happy Mother's Day. I just want you to know that no matter where I go, I will always love you and you will always be the queen in my heart. Love you, mak.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you, mom!

And to all mothers in the world:




Hugs and Kisses on Mother's Day,


0 babbles: