Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 09, 2010

Alhamdulillah



I went out with some of friends just now. We went to the beach and had a chat- well sort of about everything. On my way back, I couldn't help myself to stop thinking about someone. Someone that changed my life a lot. Someone that always be there for me no matter what. Someone that always stay together with me no matter what. Someone that always believe in me when other people don't. Someone that loves me for who I am. Someone that always be there to hold my hands, telling me not to be worried when other people were laughing on me.
I'm so grateful, thankful to my creator. For sending him to me. Alhamdulillah, syukur. Thank god I found you.

0 babbles: