Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 09, 2010

no more "S"


I bet it's not too late for me to have a new resolution for this new year. I know it's hard for me to do this but I have to try it as best as I can. I have to stop buying things that are not necessary for me. I should stop listen to that small voice inside me telling to buy this and that. I need money for more important things. I want to start saving for my future- frankly, to tie the knot. Mom said if we have intention to do something good, with god willing, we will achieve what we want. Wee~

But it's not easy...it's sooooooo difficult!! Shopping is my therapy and shopping is every girl's bestfriend. Now I know how drug addicts feel when they're craving for something which they don't afford to buy it cause they don't have any MONEY. It seems like I have hit the rock-bottom. Now I have to manage my finance carefully and I cannot keep too much cash in my hand. You know why? Because if they're in my hands, they will just disappear within seconds.

Must not go out. Must stop spending money unnecessarily. Stop online shopping. Stop listen to that voice. Start saving. Stop SHOPPING.....Start THINKING.Must not go out. Must not go out. Saving. Saving. Saving. Urghhhh...I really need a professional help here!

0 babbles: