Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 10, 2010

Berfikir sekejap

Everybody is busy spending their time in front of the television right now- watching 24th AJL. I'm not that so interested with this kind of stuff, actually. I just stay in my room, searching the Internet like always. By the way, I can hear the t.v. from my room so I don't have to be in front of the t.v.

Early in this morning, during my English lecture, the lecturer asked a question. A question that makes me keep on thinking every now and then. She asked the question generally to everyone in the class. The question goes like this:

My lecturer: Do you know yourself? Do you THINK that you know yourself? ( She asked that question to my class)
Me: Gulp.....*Speechless*

I never asked such question to myself before. You see..we have to know ourselves first then only other people will know us. Do I really want to become a teacher? Yes of course!! But what was my nawaitu (intention) at the first place when I decided to become a teacher? I shouldn't be a cynic. Never ever again!I should be more sincere. SINCERE! Never thought that it's not easy to become a teacher. Phew~Always have to remember that "Tatasusila Profession Keguruan". ALWAYS!

What about you? Do you know yourself?

0 babbles: