Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

December 17, 2009

Is life beautiful?

I still remember the famous line made by Tom Hanks in his movie "Forrest Gump" saying that life is like a box of chocolates, you never knew what you're going to get.

Life, at times can be very unpredictable. You'll never knew how's you'll look like when you grow older, your career, your life partner,so on and so forth. Well for me, how my life will turn out to be, it doesn't matter. It's MY LIFE by the way, not yours. Even there are times when i felt so jealous with others, I accept what had been written to me by God. In fact, I'm grateful for the way I am right now- what I have in my life.
I must admit that it's so hard for me to find career in my life. What I'd studied doesn't goes to what I am right now. A Foodservice student turned out to be an English teacher. Does it make sense? I guess for some of you..it's totally doesn't make any sense. I remember the day when I introduced myself to my lecturer- I bet to every lecturer- the first word that came out from their mouth "Why don't you work in Hotel?". My same typical answer "Errr...the working time isn't flexible..especially for a girl". It is true. I can still remember, driving alone around 12-1 a.m. was really gave me shivers especially when I arrived at a traffic light where the cemetery just beside me. It's so damn creepy. I don't even looked at the mirror. But the truth is...I still want to run my own restaurant. However, it is not easy. At first,my parents really want me to become a doctor but I ruined it, which make me feel guilty until now. Then they want me to become a teacher. At first, I resisted. But then thinking not to hurt them once again, I gave a shot. After teaching for two months, I realized that this is what I'm supposed to be. A teacher. You see.....Sometimes life is unfair. You can't get what you want. You wanted to become a doctor, then you turn out to be an engineer. Life is so unpredictable.

Do you still think that life is beautiful?Do you still think that life is fair?or is it unfair? Those questions always messing up my mind when I laying around lazily on my bed, trying to find tranquility, which end up to make me worried and give me headache. You can't think too much about it..at the end you'll be insane. I am happy being an average woman. I admit that I am not that drop dead gorgeous lady. Just trying ignore what other people think about me. Either I am skinny or fat..I don't care. I'm just being happy of I am. After all beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder. What most important is my inside. I could say that for me, physical appearance is just an extra token. You have that token, you can play as much games as you want..and that makes your life more happier than others. Don't you ever think that life will be beautiful if only you are beautiful. It's such a nonsense.


Waiting....

Well for me life is beautiful when it fills with memories. Memories keep me alive. Memories give me determination to change me from bad to a better person. Look at my picture above. For some people...they might say that it's just a photo. But for me..it is more than a photo. It has meaning. Meaning that can be seen by those who really appreciate every second of their life. You must remember that there are a lot can be said about a single picture. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. But more than the words, a picture is full of memories. Whether it's good time at party, happy time during your graduation, or maybe just a family portrait from the 80's, it's all about memories. Some might even say that memories are all that we have. And yet, for me it is true. Life is full of challenges. And challenges give you memories. Memories decorate your life. Then your life become beautiful. No matter how hard your life is, try to seize that moment. Love your life. Assalamualaikum.



0 babbles: