Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 28, 2009

1368 Days

Hari ini genap 1368 hari Akma bersama Mr. Boify. Sepanjang 1368 hari, banyak yang telah Akma pelajari, terutamanya erti pengorbanan. Akma akui Akma ni seorang yang keras kepala. But when it comes to Mr. Boify, Akma akan jadi seorang yang soft dan tidak langsung memikirkan perasaan sendiri. Memang Akma akui, hubungan kali ni memang banyak dugaan dan cabaran. *adakah ianya sebab I took my friend's boyfriend?I just don't know* Tapi that's what we called a relationship, isn't it?Pernah juga terasa give up dan mahu memberi peluang kepada orang lain, tapi tak tahu kenapa ianya tak menjadi. I just couldn't do that. It's so difficult to forget him. Walaupun hati sakit, even I have to cry on my own, just let it be...hoping that someday that things are going to be just fine. Hari tak selalunya cerah, bukan?Just look at the bright side and be as optomistic as I could.


Sudah 1368 hari..........

Dear boify, Happy 45th month Anniversary. I know that you don't even remember this day cause I'd been waiting for your sms but I got none. Setiap bulan pun boify lupa. I'm the one who always remind you about our anni. *susah sangat ke nak ingat 28 hb?*1368 days being with you make my life almost complete. Thanks for letting me to love you with all my heart and soul. I want you to know that even though you always make me feel lonely, even you always let my tears running down on my cheek, even you always make me feel like I'm the one that so into you, even you always make me think that I'm not good enough for you and even you always make me feel unappreciated.....I will always love you. In fact, I love you more and more each day. I don't mind if I have to pretend that I am smiling while inside, I'm crying like hell. Thanks for making me happy..well almost happy actually..Hope that you feel the same way too. And I hope that maybe someday the sky will be coloured with our love.

Assalamualaikum.

0 babbles: