Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 25, 2009

H o m e

Today is my 5th day at home. I love my home.. SO MUCH!!...even I have a lots of things to do..but I enjoy it! When I'm at home, I could feel the overwhelming sense of relief. Relief from abundance of assignments and activities. Relief because I'm not at Terengganu anymore *at least for a month*. well..........There's no other place like home.
By the way, I'm now on my way finishing "The Chalet Girl". It's a very nice love story written by Kate Lace. But.....I have no time to finish it. The moment I woke up, I have to prepare the breakfast and tidy up everything...have to take care of my sis, my nieces and nephews..have to cook...have to clean and wash the toilet..have to do this and do that..Everything is on me because my mom is not feeling well. I only have time after 12 midnight. Time which I called "Moment of Privacy". Time when my boify calls me. Time to do the nails and eyebrows. Time to read. I love reading. I really miss reading. And I really miss him too. wee~
Yup! I miss him. A LOT!! Having a very short conversation with him almost every night is not enough. Sometimes I feel like it's hurt when you fall in love. All you could think of is him. Him, him and him. I could say that falling in love can be a slippery slope. Once you fall, it's hard for you to get up. You will be mesmerized and sometimes you could feel the pain in your chest. Your heart leap whenever you see his face or you hear his voice. Your world turns upside down. Sometimes you couldn't be rational as you always want to follow your heart. Hmmm....boify, I miss you dear..really miss you.
Hmm...have something to do. Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 babbles: