Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 25, 2009

Love & Friendship

For all this life, I always be thankful for people who always stay with me even if I show them the real me, because I couldn't be someone others perssume or expect me to be. It is really nice to know that all of you are remain while I can just be me.
Saying I love you doesn't only mean loving someone because you like someone, but for friends, it's the way to show concern and how much you care. It's is unfair to think about myself and to love me when I said words that could break your heart. It's just so not fair.
I admit that I have so many stupid mistakes in my life but sometimes I did right was to have you guys as my friends and I definitely don't want to make any stupid mistakes gain of losing people like you guys. I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to visualize how my life would be without friends by my side. Try as might, but I can't. So just hang on in there because I wouldn't know what I'd do without you.
It isn't everyday that I got a chance to say thank you for the friendship. I may not offer the greatest kind, but it is certainly my BEST because you guys are too special to me anyway. Thanks! You guys are already became a big part of my life. Thank you for the time you'd made me complete. I hope you'll always be there.. and I'll cherish what we had FOREVER...
When oceans begin to dry, when love begins to die, when stars begin to fade, I will still be your friend until the end. Thank you guys. Thanks for showing me what love and friendship really mean. Till then. Asslamualaikum.

0 babbles: