Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 08, 2009

Thinking of You

Lately I'm trying to find my mood for blogging. Ask me why? I was struggling to connect to the Internet for the past few days but I'd failed and that's why I'm taking rest to update my blog. So pathetic! Okay...My location now is at the nearest CC, searching the information for my assignment. Now I feel like i want to go back home. Really miss my home. So damn homesick!! It's really hard living at Terengganu.

Sekarang ini sangat teringatkan mak dan abah. Sangat rindu, ok? Yesterday after talking with my mom and dad on the phone, I cried. I don't know why but as I heard their voices, my tears started running down on my cheeks. I tried so hard not to waste my tears but I couldn't. Well.....Tomorrow is my father's birthday and the next day is my mom's birthday. Waaa..I'm crying out loud now because I want to hug them and wish them a very happy birthday. Unfortunately I couldn't. To mom and dad, your beloved daughter wishes you a very happy birthday and may Allah bless you, both of you.

I really really miss everyone now. My parents, my family, my nieces and nephews and my love one! I can't wait to go back this end of August. I miss my shopping therapy, I miss my karaoke therapy, I miss everything! By the way, last week I went to Secret Recipe with Mayo and his friend, Am. I was so damn happy! Terasa sangat heaven okay? Anda tahukah perasaan heaven itu?Terasa seperti berada di luar Terengganu for a while. Haha. Oh ya, for your info, saya sekarang tersangat outdated. Tidak tahu cerita apa yang sedang hangat di pawagam, tidak tahu lagu terbaru di radio, the latest handbag, the latest perfumes. So outdated. Please don't ask me anything about the latest fashion cause I'm outdatedlah!

Okaylah.. Got to go. Need to buy something for my dinner. Today I'm not going to buy my dinner at cafe because I'm now a bit of cafe food overdose. You guys should try the cafe's food then you know what I mean.Okay then... Will update later after I buy my broadband. Maybe next week. Huhu~I have so many things to tell in so little time. Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 babbles: