Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 09, 2009

H1N1 Virus

Assalamualaikum. I'm now in the middle of Education Knowledge (Ilmu Pendidikan) class. The lecturer was awesome but too much input making me feel a little bit of sleepy. The lecturer keep on saying that we are going to remote area in Sabah and Sarawak. I'm now can accept it and eager to go there. Aik? Weird huh? Well the most important is being a teacher. Where am i going to be posted is not a big deal, at all. Huhu.

Well, back to the topic, H1N1 virus. There are rumors saying that 3 of the students here are positive of H1N1 Virus. But still the lectures still go on like usual. We had been provided by mask and have to wear it, or should I "MUST" wear it. Oh yes! I forgot to tell you that last weekend was the most silent and quiet weekend I had ever have. Why? Because everyone went back as most of the students were infected by fever, cough and flu.

Actually, what I would like to tell you is that.....I AM DAMN WORRIED OF THIS VIRUS!!!!!! I don't want this Maktab to be closed because I hate class replacement during this coming August school holidays. Hello!!I had already bought return flight ticket, ok?

Ok then, have to concentrate on the topic Educational Philosophy. Till then.

0 babbles: