Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 09, 2009

Take A Break

Hi all! I'd just finished my PGS class. Oh, PGS stands for "Pengurusan Gerko Sumber". We were discussing about the project for this semester. The bad thing is, after my lecturer finished his briefing, I'd already have my headache. The project seems so complicated as I am not that so computer literate. Yes, and I admit that. However, feel like I'd learnt that before but I forgot when and where. So I have to refresh everything and be more hardworking in completing this task. What most important is that I have to finish my lesson planning for English Year 3, then I can plan what to do for my projects.

Let's forget about the project for a while. Well after class I went straight to Koperasi to buy some tit-bits. Lately I always want to chew something and I don't know why. Maybe a bit of over active because I have to go here and there, completing so many tasks and everything. I bought a nice bun and a packet of "kerepek". And the best part was....I bought an ice-cream! Yay! Cornetto Choc Disc. What? I'm over excited just because of an ice-cream??Well I should! It's been a long time since I had my last ice-cream. This is the ice-cream that I had just now.

Well...as I took my first bite, ahhh.....felt so heaven! It's very nice to have an ice-cream during the extra hot and sunny day. Terengganu is so damn hot, okay..I'd already got sun tanned. Don't be surprised to see me when I come back. Ok then. I have to do my laundry. Till then. Assalamualaikum.


0 babbles: