Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 01, 2009

Finally

I just came back from watching the Transformers 2. Finally!! I should watch this a week ago but no one asked me to watch it, including my boify. So I went alone. Well, the movie was damn awesome! But it will be much more awesome if I watched it with him. I was like crying when Optimus died. I could feel tears running on my cheek. Oh my god! It's so not like me. I'm not that easily-cried-type when watching a sad,touching movie or drama, even when I watched Stairways to Heaven, I didn't cry. I just being touched, but I'm not crying. But this time I was. I cried on a machine and robotic movie. It was damn sad. Optimus is my hero. He couldn't die. But luckily there's Sam Witwicky, the human hero. With his help, Optimus back to life. I want to watch this movie again but I have to wait for weekends because I'll be started working tomorrow. Sigh~
After having a lonely yet great time watching the movie, I went to Secret Recipe to celebrate my belated birthday, alone. I should do this with my boify but he seems so busy lately. He don't even have time to buy me a birthday card. In fact he seems has nothing for me on my birthday. It's okay. I still have myself. Sounds so pathetic,huh? Like the old pathetics Niles in The Nanny. I am. Well, I'm fine being alone. In fact, I'm used to it! But I hope I will not end up my life as a lonely, pathetic butler for the rest of my life. Err...butler??I'm not a butler. Let's change it to a secretary. That would be nicer. Well let's share some photos.

Happy belated birthday to me!!


The pathetic me celebrating my birthday on my own......




2 babbles:

madey said...

siannye...lonely...

haha kunk sure tgah plan surprise utk ko...dont worry

Akmar Amon said...

hope so...