Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 11, 2009

Away

Just came back from dating with him. It was so great and I had a very good time with him. Thanks sayang for making me realized that I had found someone that really love me for the way I am. I love you so much. I knew that you had the same feeling towards me also. In fact yours is more than mine. Thanks baby....Thanks for the blouse. Really love it!!
However, I will be away to Terengganu this coming Wednesday. I just got a call from Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia saying that I got the KPLI. My name didn't appear on the website. So it was sort of late and I have to pack within 2 days. I have to settle everything before Tuesday. Part of me was so excited..but part of me was not because I couldn't stand being away from him. I hope that he will wait for me cause I will. I'm sure I will be missing you so damn much baby.
By the way, my wishlist to become a teacher can be deleted. Till then~

0 babbles: