Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 17, 2009

END OF LIFE

Sometimes when you've failed to achieve your dreams even you had tried so hard, you will feel so heart broken and you want to end up your life as soon as you can. Well one of the easiest way is by suicide. Yes! Most people think that this is so stupid but do they really care and understand the feeling of the person who attempted it? Those people need a chance and hope so that their life would be much better. But how can other people help them?How?
Now I feel like I'm at the end of my life. I'd lost my motivation and spirit and I feel like my life is nothing but a junk. Should I just hold on and hope for better life in the future? Or should I just end up everything like other people did? Sometimes life is not as pretty as we thought. I'm hopeless and I don't think I can hold on anymore. I don't want to fight for my dreams anymore. I don't want to try anymore. That's it. I'm giving up my life. But which way should I choose? Bleeding, drowning, jumping, vehicular impact or poising myself?Or maybe I can burst myself in an explosion?Or maybe I should become an anorexic like I nearly did before? Skipping meals will make me so much better. This way I still can live my life happily. I just need to find back my anorexic friends. But I'd already deleted all of their numbers in my phone. Nevermind I just search it on the internet. Hmm...Why is it hard to make a decision?
I'd already closed all my network society, my facebook and my friendster. I will not answering and replying any sms or phone calls. I just need to be alone with myself for a while. But I will keep on updating my blog as I want to share every moments in my life with you until my last breath. Sorry everyone especially to you my dear Zaffan.
I just need to think carefully as it's about life and death.
Till then~

1 babbles:

AnEs said...

The life we lead must be worth living. So live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams

Don't ever give up..anything u can talk to me.