Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 17, 2009

I've Got It

I just go through some websites about being skinny. I'm so excited seeing the skinny women in those websites. They are all pretty I told ya! Furthermore I feel so relieve when I'm hungry. Weird huh? That's how I feel now. I'm now planning for my new diet. Still doing some researches on it. I want to lose my weight drastically and being skinny because now I'm a fatso! That will make me look much better and prettier. And that would be my dream. As my friend said I have to fight for my dream. So I will. I promise!


When I will become like this? I just can't wait for it!

2 babbles:

AnEs said...

babe..u r nothing close to fat babe..i think what ur friend means is for u to fight for ur dreams that will bring goods to u..being an anorexic don't seem to be good for u..

Akmar Amon said...

it's good!i love being skinny.