Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 28, 2009

Sesuai ke??

I just purchased a new handphone. It's a LG KS360. Never used any LG phone before. It's a Korean phone so I guess it's a quality one. Most of Korean gadgets are very quality. For instance my mom's previous washing machine was made from Korea and we used it for 10 years!

Ok..back to my phone. I bought it in blue colour. Ask me why? Cause i want to make some changes in my life. Asyik beli phone kaler pink je kan..so tukar pulak,try a blue one. It's not quite bad actually. I still have my previous phone and I don't have any intention to sell it. I love that phone so damn much. I love Pinky more than I love my new handphone. I just don't know kenapa daku membeli handphone baru sedangkan handphone daku masih tersangat ok lagi kerana saya sangat cermat dalam hal menjaga handphone. Huhu~ Maybe sebab nak padankan dengan baju kurung yang saya nak pakai time wedding Wani nanti kot..

So now...I'm trying to find the best name for my phone. I thought to name it "Bluey"..can or not?
Anyways..I'd already had a new phone so no more SE W380i..dah boleh padam that wishlist.


I'm trying to love this phone...

0 babbles: