Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 21, 2009

Kahwin???

I just finished my KPLI interview and I'm so relief!!!! Although I'm not that confident with my essay writing but still I'm hoping that I will pass it. The essay was quite tough because the topic is about corruptions!!! I hate it. So...mengarut je la kan. Apa lagi yang boleh saya lakukan? wee~
I'm now missing someone so much. Guess who? Of course him!! I haven't seen him for nearly a month. I just can't stand it. Rindu sangat. So I'm planning to go for Wani's wedding so that I could meet him. Wani is one of our classmates back in SAMURA. I'm so jealous with her!! Ask me why? Of course I want to get married also. Bila dah kahwin, boleh tinggal together. So I could see his face everyday. Maka berkuranglah rasa rindu di hati. Right? But getting married is not that easy. There are lots of thing to be considered. Life after married is more important and we have to be very well-prepared. But somehow, for me I think that marriage makes people become mature. Kenapa ya? Well sebab dengan perkahwinan, kita dapat mengubah diri kita dari tidak berapa matang menjadi sangat matang because of the responsibilities that we have. Those responsibilities akan membuatkan kita berfikir sebelum bertindak dan sekaligus membuatkan kita semakin matang. So, actually ada pros and contras of getting married early. It depends on the indivual itself. But for me, I don't mind getting married early sebab saya rasa saya dah cukup bersedia. Maybe sebab saya perempuan and that's why I don't mind sebab my husband yang akan tanggung saya kelak. Right? Lagipun bagi saya perkahwinan akan membuatkan saya lebih matang. So boify get ready cause I'm a shopaholic!!:-p

Anyways tadi at the end of my individual interview slot, the interviewers asked me one question.

"Adakah anda merancang untuk berkahwin dalam masa yang terdekat ini?"

Me: No sir.
"Are you sure?"
Me: Yes sir.
"Good"

Duh...really????mula ragu-ragu dengan jawapan sendiri. Till then~

0 babbles: