Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 18, 2009

Hotelier or Teacher?

I just finisheed my hotel familiarization training today. I thought it would be boring but it turned out to be so much fun!!!!Sangat happy dan bergelak tawa. Thanks to this orientation sebab at last saya dapat kenal dengan orang yang kaki shopping macam I. Huu..At least she knows apa itu brand XOXO, NineWest, Victoria Secret, Kathy Van Zeeland,Jimmy Choo,etc..Now dah dapat kawan yang sekapala gitu. Haha. Well overall, working in a 5-stars hotel is not easy as I thought. it's not like any other hotel. I have to be very particular even on small thing. Sehelai rambut boleh jadi isu yang sangat besar. Tapi I love my job now. I really do. Now semacam in doubt. Me as a hotelier or a teacher? Hmm....I better think about it carefully cause the interview is just around the corner.
Oklah saya sudah penat nak tulis panjang-panjang. Esok saya kerja petang. Jadi semacam tak sempat nak update. Till then~

0 babbles: