Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 02, 2008

The Hard Time..

Assalamualaikum..

Ever wondered that life would be as tough as it can be? Yes..i'm facing it now..Now i know that life is not easy..it can be damn hard!Right now i think i'm having a dog's life..haha..miserable, unfortunate and wretched!!!

My dad said that my life is going to be completed soon.."You have your degree and you have a loving boyfriend..All you need is a GOOD job to make your life complete", he told me..
Yes, a job! I have a job now..But only a fastfood restaurant crew..it's not that i don't like the job..i love it so much..i have new friends..i can make ice-cream...it just that i don't earn much working there..i'm quite not satisfied with the wages..i work so hard but i get paid less..well, what do you expect?i'm just a human being afterall...

But yesterday the manager called me..she wanted to recommend me to be one of the manager team at McDonald's..They just realized that i have degree in Foodservice Management..Being a Manager at McDonald's is just like being a supervisor..it's still not that bad but i need more!!huuu~I'm still thinking about it..and i'm in dilemma..
God please help me!!!Someone please help me!!!

Till then~

0 babbles: