Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 06, 2008

Nightmare..

Assalamualaikum...

I was nearly fall asleep but then i remember about my nightmare last night..I grab my lappy..And start to write about my nightmare..it was horrible..too horrible..
Okay..in my nightmare, me and my b went to airport to fetch my friend and her boyfriend..They just arrived from Korea..
And on our way back, we stopped at a cafe to buy some refreshments..And i sat beside my b,of course..we started to have a conversation..
Then after the waiter served our drinks, i lean against my b's shoulder..
and i gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek..Then i realized something..the smell..the smell was not him..oh shit! it's absolutely not him!!it's my friend's boyfriend..i was shock to death..

Me: I thought i sat beside my b..
Mr. M: You did sit beside him.
Me: But how?....
Mr. M: It's just a dream, remember?They
just left a couple of minutes ago..

Erk..just a dream?i was dazed and confused for a moment..
Then i saw my b and my friend holding hands down the escalator..
I screamed..Without further delay, i ran into them then i fell down the stairs..
And then i woke up..
I was sweating..Thank god it was just a dream..
Not a dream..
A nightmare..
An unforgettable one...

Till then~

*B...love u..only you..tak nak orang lain...=,(

0 babbles: