Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 05, 2008

It's All About Car

Good morning everyone..
This morning, a phone call had woke me up..
It's dad..he told me not to forget to wash the car..
I will wash it when i have free time..right now i'm quite busy baby-sit my nieces and nephew..
My dad said," if we want to get used with our car, we have to wash it all by ourself..
Not just send our car to car wash..
Also, we have to really make sure that the car is always clean ...
Then we keep on doing it, we will really love our car..When we start to really love the
car, we will drive very carefully in order to prevent from accident that will make the car broke down.."."Then, the car will gonna love us too",added my dad..
The good thing when we owned a car is that we can go where ever we want easily..
But the bad are the petrol nowadays is too expensive..20 bucks isn't enough to buy petrol anymore...
Hmm...i just miss myVi..or i called it "my black horse"..
T.T~

0 babbles: