Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 06, 2008

It's Sunday

I woke up from a bed of roses this morning..hey..It's Sunday and I still don't have any plan on what to do..Feel like i want to meet him as since last night our relation is getting better..But i remember that last night he sms me and said that he had to work on Sunday..To make sure that he really couldn't go out with me today, i send him another sms this morning..

Me: B, do you still have to work? What kind of work is it?
People don't work on Sunday..(sound suspicious)

Him: When i said i have work, so i really have work to do..
Me: O.k..but take care..b..love you..
Him: Love you too..

Damn~he is so busy lately..but never mind..i don't want to think negative again..
Every cloud has a silver lining,right?


Yesterday my sis gave me an idea to go shopping at MidValley..Hmmm...shopping is great! It's my therapy..But i must not to forget that i'm still unemployed..gosh!!If i go shopping, i will definitely buy something that has quality..when i said it has quality, it also has "price"..
As for me, sometimes cheapest is dearest..Furthermore, i don't have plan to buy something right now..I need to save money for "my black horse"..

So i think i just want to stay at home and watch t.v., playing with my nieces and nephew..doing some chores, surfing the internet, and many more..In fact, East or West, home is best!

Till then~

0 babbles: