Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Assalamualaikum...
I woke up this morning and looked at my cell phone..I received lots of messages wishing me
happy birthday..So happy when you know that there are still some persons remember your
birthday, isn't it? Albeit there is no cake or celebration but still i'm happy..I'm 22 now and i
should be more matured..and more independent..
And now i feel like i miss Shah Alam so much...I were there i can celebrate my birthday with
him and Ben...Don't worry Shah Alam..I will be there soon...
Anyway, just sing this birthday song with me..
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me, Akma,
Happy birthday to me..
Till then~

0 babbles: