Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 14, 2013

Identity Thief

Just got back from a movie treat with Sis Farah. You know, things are getting mess at school with the boss having swing mood, the abundance of workloads...So we need a little time of ourselves to literally escape from those chaos at school. Stress can be harmful, did you know that?

So we chose Identity Thief. What I can say is...OMG!! The movie was so awesome! So hilarious! I was laughing..I think from the beginning of the movie till the end. I just can't handle it! Melissa McCarthy played the role very well...and same goes to Jason Bateman. And so do others casts. Well done guys. You guys really took my stress away. 


I think all the scenes are my favorite. But the most I think was when the real Sandy Patterson chasing another Sandy Patterson by the highway. 

She was trying to run fast..and she's so confident!
She was just like a hobbit! One of the best line was "Oh my god! What are you? A Kenyan?" Hahahaha!

If you need something to trigger your laughing hormone, I think you guys should go and watch this movie. Great movie!!!!!!!


Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai

0 babbles: