Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 09, 2013

A Letter To My Future Baby

(Disclaimer : When writing this, I am not pregnant. I repeat, NOT PREGNANT)

My dear future baby,

Where are you? I don't know why but I have been thinking about you lately. Maybe because most of my friends are already had babies or maybe because you are something that me and your dad can't resist. Well...it doesn't matter why, but  I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you yesterday, today and tomorrow. Always.

I was wondering what you will be like. Wondering if you'll be a girl, you have a dimple on your cheek and lashes just like I do..and if you'll be a boy, you'll be good at fishing just like your dad. Maybe you'll be a teacher, maybe you'll like to read and write or maybe you'll love music. Well..whatever you'll be, I know that you're going to be good and smart. I don't know you yet but one thing for sure is that I already love you.

Hmm....I wonder what it will be like to have you in my tummy for 40 weeks, to bring you out to see the world.....to hold you, to kiss you and just to stare at you for hours. I know that you'll be the most beautiful creature I've ever seen that I won't be able to take my eyes off you. I just can't wait for it. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to worry about anything else except you. I know that you are going to change me soon. You are going to change me in a good way. 

Well...I don't have any ideas when to expect you. But that's okay. I just wanted you to know that where ever you are right now, I think about you often. And I pray for you too. I pray that I will me a good mom to you, and my husband will be a good dad too. I pray that you will always see the love between us, and the love that we have for you. 

For the meantime, me and your dad will be enjoying the moment to ourselves.We are laughing a lot, seeking for adventures and experiences. We are learning the lessons that we need to learn before you get here. We just can't wait to meet you someday. We just want you to know that even though we don't know you yet but we are already very much in love with you. 


Love,
Your future Mom.


Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai

0 babbles: