Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 21, 2012

Never stop blogging.

Once I thought to stop this blogging things. But then I realized that it won't work. I feel like I'm missing something that I don't know what it is.

Hmm...lame..lame..so lame.. Years of blogging, I only posted 662 entries. What happened to me? Where is my spirit of blogging? Did I lost it when I lost the love of my life? Somebody tell me...

Well..just never stop blogging.

And hey, never stop believing in yourself, Akma. Believe that there will always be sunshine after the rain heavy rain.

Soon you'll see the light. It's just around the corner. 

Smile always!

Hugs and kisses.

1 babbles:

Anonymous said...

hey, it happens to all of us.

i've been blogging since 2005,
i've even stopped the 1st blog
just to give myself a break

...and then started a new one

truth is, sometimes we just lose it.
you know, ideas, thoughts.

but then again, you never lose
something that you have passion for kan?

and i think that's a great thing 8-)

-avoch-