Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 24, 2012

Hoping, aren't you?

The break-up had really knocked my head so bad. I feel like the world had nearly came to an end. The feeling of being dumped when you had tried so hard to work it out is like being hit by a truck. You can't breathe, you can't even think like a wise woman. You shed your tears and you couldn't dry it. So for the past few months I tried to summarize what are the mistakes that we'd done and might be the reason why we wasted our 6 years old of relationship. Whoever wrote this quotes, I think he should get credit for it.

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing.
A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.

And that would be the best reason why we broke up. He had failed the test. I really hope that he will repeat the test again...Soon, I hope.

Dear self, are you still crying? Still hoping? Still have feeling for him? 

Why?

Because he's perfect, you jerk!

God, please help me.

Oh! Please stop hoping! *punching my own face*


Hugs and kisses.

0 babbles: