Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

December 17, 2011

Just be yourself.

What? A copycat? Like seriously? Just like in the picture below, eh?

Picture courtesy from Mr. Google.

Hurm...Let's see..Copycat. Someone who copies another person's attitudes, hobbies, IDEAS, etc. Jeng,jeng,jeng!!!!!Looks like someone out there is being a copycat... I browsed through one of my not-so-buddy's blog and I was jaw-dropped. It's like reading, looking, seeing, entering my own blog! Gosh! They just look the same! The colourful fonts...the black background...and the same size of fonts...the way that the wishlist is written..they are all the same with mine. Iolsss boleh pitam akibat terkejut monyet!

And that's the reason why I changed the look of my shabby little ramblings box. I just downloaded it from the internet. Senang, mudah, berkesan nolks! Walaupun tak le meletops sangat macam yang dulu tapi still gohjessss ye datin-datin sekalian!! Gitu...Lagipun dah tentu-tentu ramai makhluk dalam dunia ni pakai template cam gini kan? Takde la nanti nak meroyan sangat kan? Buat penat je perah otak pakai juicer bagai nak dapat idea gitu gini..last-last ade jugak yang seketul sama kan? Ampunnn!! Pitam sepuluh saat!

I just don't understand with that type of person. Perlukah tiru sebijik sejibon dengan blog iolsss?? Tak elok tau...Nanti iolsss babap baru tau...Nak kena babap ke? 

Pesanan iolss untuk datin-datin gohjes sekalian...Please la be yourself. Tak rugi pun..

Kepada makhluk itu...cantik sangat blog kau nolks! *Mata ke atas, tangan di dada* Bye...cau cin cau...Zassss!



Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai.





0 babbles: