Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

April 23, 2011

I'm not talking about boyfriend, I'm talking about soul mate.

I still remember the first time we went out for a date officially as a couple, you know as a boyfriend and a  girlfriend. It was sweet. So damn sweet. And of course, I'm the happiest girl in the world! You guys just don't know how much I wanted him to be my boyfriend ever since I was at high school. All I could think is him as my boyfriend.

Well now, time flies and everything is change. Ups and downs we went through together makes me think feel like I wasn't looking for a boyfriend actually, I am looking for a soul mate. So there he is. Standing there, waiting to catch me if I fall and always be there to listen to me, offer his shoulder for me to cry on. And of course to take care and look for me.

As a girl who always often being surrounded by the jitters and emotional feelings, things will get a little bit under control sometimes. So I am really concern about this. Furthermore, I don't have that confidence like you had. So I really need a guidance to avoid me from taking the irrational actions. Which you know, kinda hard sometimes. And living away from my parents will just make my life more miserable. Duh~

So my point is, I'd found my soul mate. Those three words are more meaningful as our relationship grew stronger. And thanks my dear. I'd promised not to leave you and trust me, I keep my words. And believe me sayang, dreams do come true. Like you said, rezeki is everywhere. Let's just pray everything will be just fine.

Oh, by the way, did you already tell your parents about your intention? Or you still need a script? =p


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: