Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

December 03, 2010

Labu sayong? Thanks sayang...

Rain is pouring heavily outside, as heavy as the feeling inside my heart. He's working out there. Tak tau la kat sana hujan ke tak. One thing for sure, I'm worried about him. Bukan worried sebab I don't trust him tapi worried sebab his safety. Kesian baby. He's working too hard. Sedikit sebanyak telah membuat jiwaku ini rasa guilty. You know that I can wait for you.

He text-ed me just now, saying that he's fine. Tau tak macam mana lega nya hatiku yang risau ini???? Tuhan saja yang tahu. He said he dropped by at Kuala Kangsar and he bought me a labu sayong. Isn't he's cute? Walaupun penat bekerja, tapi still ingat kat saya. Hmmm...thanks sayang. I know that you miss me. And I miss you too. I wrap myself with that purple shawl you gave me, hugging Browny and thinking of you everynight before I go to sleep. Oh angin, tolong la sampaikan salam rindu saya kepada Encik Boify yang tersayang itu.

By the way, I asked him labu sayong tu yang macam dalam cite Jangan Pandang Belakang tu ke? Ala..yang orang simpan ha-nun-ta-wau dalam die tu..Huu...Atau mungkinkah labu sayong yang beliau telah beli tersebut rupa macam ni ke?

Picture courtesy from Mr. Google
He can make me smile, he can make me cry. He can make my heart beats faster and slower at the same time. He can grow flowers in my heart. He's amazing just the way he is. Urghh...Macha, I sayang gila babs kat you. Hope to see you soon. 

Foot note: Rain will always turn my jiwang mode on. Auwww~ 


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: