Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 17, 2010

Selamat hari raya korban...

Salam Aidil Adha everyone. How’s your raya session? Mine was super tired like always. I was busy in the kitchen since last night, preparing the dishes for my family. Alhamdulillah, everything went just fine. And hey, I had so much fun spending time with my beloved mum in the kitchen!! What about you?

Speaking about festive, only one word that I could perfectly describe about it: P.E.N.A.T! Now only I have time to pamper myself in this little room of mine. But I don’t know what to blog about. This is what happened to me when I get really really tired. I failed to capture the stories that keep on mingling inside my mind.

Tapi....satu benda yang paling pasti saya rindu dia. Sangat sangat sangat dan teramat. I called him just now to tell him how much I miss him. Mak tak peduli nolks jadi gediks. Haha! Rindu you olz. Si dia bekerja keras siang malam, pagi petang, 24-7!! It’s been quite a long time since our last date. I just can’t wait for him to settle down with his workloads. Hopefully Allah akan permudahkan urusan beliau. Dan yang paling penting Allah will protect him.

Becakap tentang raya korban, tetiba teringat tentang his sacrifice. Sometimes kan I did feel guilty to him. Yela...saya tau adalah sebab saya juga si dia bekerja keras. Pengorbanan dia sangat besar and I really appreciate it. That is why saya tak lagi nak menggedik-gedik asked him when he will propose me. Because I know, that day will come soon. “Kejap je lagi, tak lame pun sayang..”, that’s what he said to me and to my parents. Sekarang ni tak nak bagi pressure kat my sayang. Sebab saya sayang dia. All he need now is my support. And all I need is your prayers. Doakan kami ya.

Doakan kami ya. *Please pray for us*. Amin

Okay then. Kadar bukaan mata sudah mencapai tahap yang tak boleh blah. I need to go to bed right now. Before that, don’t forget your Jamu ya Cikmai. Bonne nuit sweethearts!


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: