Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 22, 2010

I'm sick and tired of this....

Life is like a journey in a roller-coaster. And I think I had messed up with my life for the past few weeks. Even though it was not 100% my fault, but still I had ruined almost everything.

I’m not sure whether I should blog about it or not. I’m sick of hard-time relationship entry or things about “give and take”. But I guess it’s normal as life should have the ups and downs, so do the relationship. It just that I don’t like hate it when the person that I care and love most is trying to hide something from me. A relationship should have no secret la kan?

I have a bad feeling now. My heart keeps on thumping and it’s getting harder and harder every day, especially when I think about that every night “phone call”. It’s kind of weird as it happened almost at the same time every night, right after the moment of saying good night to each other. Hmmm...who could that be? Please Allah, make things clear for me so that I could think positively. Dear self, sabar ya sayang. All I could do is pray to Allah, hopefully He will forgive Mr. Boify if he’s cheating on me. And yes, hopefully Allah will forgive his so called “friend” for the sin that she committed of disturbing other people relationship.

Dear trust, please hang on and don’t go away. I need you badly. Ya Allah, I need strength more strengths. I’m getting weaker and weaker and weaker.......=,(


Hugs and kisses,





0 babbles: