Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 03, 2010

I just don't want the sequel...

It’s been almost two weeks since I wrapped myself in this paradox of so called triangle love...which I found out that I just making the whole thing to be worst and eventually make me suffered from nothing. It just that my heart malfunction sometimes and if it does, it tends to mess lots of things up.

However, things are better for me us now. Explanation heals everything. No worries. I know whom I should trust more. Yes..MORE.

A couple of days ago, I received a mail from you know who. No offensive, I just want to share. Surprisingly, I smiled as I finished reading the last line of the email. I told you, I’m getting better. Why should I have to make sure that he already erased the bits and pieces - love letters, stuffs and photos- of your memories? Should I ask him to do so? Don’t you think that he will definitely think that I was being a person who meddles or pries into the affairs of others? Was that just a set up so that it will bring crisis between us?

Come on..He needs his privacy. He has the right to keep those memories. People live with memories. And I won’t force him to do this or that. If he wants to keep it, let him be. Guys hate to be forced. As long as he knows the limit, it’s okay for me. When the time has come, he will delete everything. Tak payah nak make sure, okay? What important is he knows the meaning of “letting go”.

Alhamdulillah. I’m extremely happy and grateful with what we’ve got – the love and feelings that we treasure every second, every minute, and every hour...every day. Apparently, the drama had come to its end. I thrilled with the ‘performances’ by the entire ‘casts’ and ‘crews’. The antagonist cast did an amazing job...far exceeding my expectations. I almost lost.

Hope that this drama won’t have the sequel.

Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: