Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 01, 2010

An attention seeker?

Some people might think that lately I was being an attention seeker. I guess maybe I was. A little. But did anyone of you ask me why? Did you?

Well..everyone needs attention. We crave for attention from the moment we were born. As a baby who can't speak, we cry to get attention. As toddlers and kids who can't communicate accurately, we moan and whine to get what we call as attention. As teenagers, we break the rules and being rebellions to seek for attention. And as a human being, we need, at least a little attention.

I was nearly lost something that is so damn important in my life. Something that I couldn't live without. I was having quite a hard time in my life a couple of weeks ago. Which I almost give up. Therefore I think the only way to make me feel alive again and able to cope with it was to sit, talk, share and blog about it.

Sometimes I might be using harsh words when I begin to feel angry and showing off my hard-feelings. Oh please. I'm a human being.

Let's forget about a couple of weeks ago. Let's move to now. Yup, now. Now I'm starving. Better off to the kitchen. I need to cuddle my stomach with something scrumptios.


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: