Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 11, 2010

I need strength

Welcome back to Ramadan. I hope it's not too late for me to wish all of you Ramadan Al-Mubarak. Let's forgive and forget for the wrong doings. Puasa tak hari ni???Hehe..

Anyways, Ramadan kali ini amat bermakna buat saya. I'll be celebrating Ramadan alone. Hmm..it looks like things have not been easy for me. I still haven't got a house to rent. So many things to buy..maklumlah baru nak hidup. Thanks to my parents and my sister for their support.

My life now starts to change. I thought that I was okay with change. Apparently, I was only okay with some changes. My heart is extremely heavy and refuse to stop crying. I know that this is not the first time I'll be fasting alone..but this time I feel a way different. I don't understand why heart cries out. Why? Why? Maybe because I'll be standing on my own feet. Totally.

Life is hard for me now. Extremely hard. Please God, give me strength.

P/S: Sesiapa yang ada rumah sewa dekat-dekat area SK Sungai Pusu, please roger saya.


Hugs and Kisses,


0 babbles: